Some TMI time for you. Thanks Christina for the tag!
1. Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
- Yells (my fam only…DON’T DO IT).
2. Four jobs I have had:
- Sales Associate (Smart Set, DLR)
- Medical Receptionist
- Research Assistant
- Boot Camp Instructor
3. Four movies I have watched more than once:
OMG SO MANY!
- All the Christmas movies! Elf/Home Alone 1 & 2, mainly.
- Mean Girls
- Sound of Music
4. Two Books I recommend:
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince…
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
….AM I RIGHT? Okay so I rarely make time for books anymore, ya got me.
5. Four places I have lived:
No where exciting…all in Ontario, Canada.
6. Four Places I have been:
- DISNEYWORLD (does that count?)
7. Four places I would rather be right now:
- On the beach
- Hanging out with my niece!
- In my new house (THREE SLEEPS)
- At the airport going somewhere neat
8. Four things I don’t eat:
- Seafood. Like, as in anything that lives in water.
9. Four of my favourite foods:
- BEETS (mostly with goat cheese)
- Peanut butter…does that count?
10. Four TV Shows I watch:
This is hard, I don’t really follow any shows!
- Say Yes to the Dress (OBVS)…except I just lost TLC.
- Orange is the New Black
- Millionaire Matchmaker (that shiz is hilarious, OKAY?)
11. Four things I am looking forward to next year:
- Running another full marathon
- Vancouver/SeaWheeze weekend!
- Marrying my favourite person (casual..no big deal).
- Going on a honeymoon somewhere neat!
12. Four things I am always saying:
Mostly at work, to Claire.
- “Snack time, orrrr…?”
- “I CAN’T EVEN DEAL.” (Usually in response to a cute animal).
- “This is what we call a non-issue.” (when it is clearly an issue…)
- “ARE YOU CUUUUUUTE?” (To my dogs, 3842934 times per day).
13. Tag 4 people:
- and you
- and you
- and YOU!
Aka. Whoever wants to do it!